Welcome to my blog ,

Welcome to my blog ,

Saturday, May 22, 2010

skul life♥


xD


See my eye xD


:P


BMW...........ME


Basketball TeaM ..........My Best friends



Ivan tell me something , but very funny .
becos ,ivan say ............



Boon Chuan , see there , got Leng lui leh.
kia . with together ask her phn number . xD


Boon Chuan and , Boon Ping
Eric , Boon Chuan , Boon Ping

NIce .......xD

My Friends .

Xin Ren , u nid Jy Jy .
Ivan and Darren Bully Him.
xD
Eric .......... nid girl accompany him...
Klang , Age 16 , any1 wan vs me ?

My name Siao Boon Ping .


Eric , beh tahan rdy .xD


xD


Eric xD

I Is Joker , LOL .
haha xD

Ping , 99


Come On , xD
I is Pro Player.
U ALL Noob Lah.

Waaa....Wowowo
99 , Ah Ping


ivan Got babby rdy . haha xD


Boon Chuan ANd Ah Saw xD
NIce xD
Eating finish xD

haha.
Happy xD

AH Ping say , Wan fight ah , come on xD
i win u d ,haha.


^ ^ Happy eating and PK ,
Lalalalala AH Ping say i sure win u ,
Eric lalalalalala , i sure win u de , ah ping lose la ,
haha xD
Eric And Ah Ping PK eating Pizzan ,

See who eating many then WIn ^^

Ah Ping mouth so many pizzan inside d .

eric also .

Me , Eric ,Baka yiyi , Fei San
Eric in my beside of me very funny , haha xD

Nice but no me , becos just now i go back home rdy .
But i also happy can with friends together eating pizzan xD
In this pictures All people very happy , And also my best friends
xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ ^ Welcome My Blog ^ ^

^ ^  Welcome My Blog  ^ ^

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™