Welcome to my blog ,

Welcome to my blog ,

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Story

Not that simple can find to talk to partners, especially in reading so much betrayal, always uneasy, had tough, who murdered my romance? Not as simple as can be love, others do not see the whole become reality, perhaps half of all good maybe bad, do not love alone, one long accustomed to, do not worry about who, whom do not have to feel happy on the tube ~ busy busy East West, feeling tired, they emptied themselves, other people say, casually listen, make their own decisions, do not want to have too much emotion, a glass of red wine with movies, weekend evening, and shut the phone, comfortable nest on the sofa ~ love is not so easy, everyone has his temperament, and have a love for Dream older, less vigorous peace, happiness is not so easy, people will be particularly fascinated with no knowledge age, had the most dig heart, the most happy, had ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ ^ Welcome My Blog ^ ^

^ ^  Welcome My Blog  ^ ^

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™