Welcome to my blog ,

Welcome to my blog ,

Saturday, April 17, 2010

xD.......I and my cooL friends together take photo ...... xD


This Is My Best friends ,

Sometime i dunno Masth , i can go ask him ,

becos him is 1st in school Masth Pro Guy ,

If got people dunno Masth , can go ask him ^^



My 2 friends xD ,

Sometime i also and this 2 friends plying basketball or Dota ,

Haha . And in between is one Basketball Pro Plyer .xD


xD haha xD









我的願望!天天身體健康!












In Genting hotell toilet , haha , i take Picture very noob wan , xD









Thx and come see my blog , i with happy xD^^xD








xD......Welcome See My Blog , Thx Welcome Bye Bye......xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ ^ Welcome My Blog ^ ^

^ ^  Welcome My Blog  ^ ^

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™