Welcome to my blog ,

Welcome to my blog ,

Monday, April 19, 2010

xD Japan Trip and Thailand Trip xD

I in Universal inside,

i going to plying , got on guy in my beside kiss kiss ,

i see him kiss very song song , haha

xD


xD
If any1 got go japan , u sure wan go Universal Japan plying base ,

becos very Nice xD


In here , u can see many Leng Zai boy in there kia kia and eating ,

in there also got many Nice Food xD

Hi , xD
My Mother and my sister , and i in there buy one PSP ^^ ,
later buy d , my mother say wan take one pictures,
So my sister also wan come and join . xD


xD Hotel outside xD
In here cannot swimming , becos the water ,
very very CooL , if u go down,
and swimming i think u with sick , haha xD




In here very nice base , becos in Hotell outside , got many this can see ,
if u come japan kia kia , u sure come here and stay here 1 day or 2 day xD


I And My Sister xD


Japan Boy , the Hair very nice loh ,
i also wan , ^^ xD

Nice Working base ,becos in there got ,
many thing can buy xD


Nissan GTR xD


In Thailand pulau bankong here ,
there Pulau very Nice xD , if u go there , u sure happy .
My Sister Very funny xD haha xD ,


xD MY .Father.Sister xD

xD My Mother.Father.Sister xD
xD together take one picture xD


Japan picture xD
Universal in japan is very nice base xD .

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ ^ Welcome My Blog ^ ^

^ ^  Welcome My Blog  ^ ^

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™

skul life™